Thursday, January 21, 2010

... a sexier man

it was time for my monthly manicure and pedicure.
yes... don't look so surprised.
i DO get my nails done.
especially when i use my hands for work and
since i always wear slippers.
this from someone would spent his entire life biting them.

anyway, i discovered that they do waxing there.
yes. waxing. leg waxing that is.

well, if you have seen my legs you must have noticed
that i don't have the hairy indian legs, even though i am 3/4 indian.
but then again neither does my dad, and he's 100% indian.
i used to be teased by my cousins when i was younger,
due to the lack of hair on my legs.
nowadays when i see them, i just stare at their beer belly.

but seriously... what's the big deal with hairy legs?!
how does hairy legs make any men more manly or sexier?
i have seen legs that are so hairy that they grow upwards,
covering the backside and end on the back of the person.
last i checked, hair on your back is not sexy nor does it make you look butch.

so with what little strands left on my legs,
i decided to have them waxed.
in a mere 3 minutes all that was there was now gone!
was it painful?
Mm... ok lah.
was it worth it?
Oh yeah!
my legs are now as smooth as a baby's bottom.
and i think it kinda looks sexy. kinda.

FYI, all swimmers, body builders, triathletics & supermodels wax.
and it takes a real man to sit through all that waxing.
so don't judge me!
try it if you dare.
who knows, it might even make a sexier man out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment