Monday, December 31, 2012

thank u...

i know i know i know...
it's not the Oscars but i really wanna thank u for 2012.
truth is i really could not have pulled thru' without u.
and NO!
this is not a SPAM.
but i'm gonna try and not generalize it.

i wanna thank...

my church. my pastor. my VA ministry.
thank u for teaching me that Jesus is really all about my 'business'.
that He is for me and not against me.
that He is my rest.

benny omar.
my #1 'Fan'. Supporter. and Friend.
thank u for being u.
honest. sincere.

winwin.
thank u for not being my friend, my soul-mate or my wanna- be.
but for just being my partner.
a partner who tries to be nothing more. nothing less.
just perfect.

vim.
thank u for being my sister. my rock. and strength.
you remind me of Mom.
and your patience reminds me of Dad.
i love u.

brazil.
thank u.
for showing me that you can live life by your rules!

sham.
Crazy Brave!
thank u for faith and belief in me.

chris.
my manager. my booker. sometimes PA.
but most importantly my friend.
u really make everything happen!
thank u.

GF!
my one and only GF. Malaysian!
what more can i say...

my family.
u understand me.
love me unconditionally.
and never let me go.
thank u.

Jesus.
thank u for always listening.
never judging. ever loving. and answering.
ps. pls teach me to open my ears wider!

and to my friends.
A to Z.
u know who...
thanks for putting up with me.
my nagging and bragging included.
i'm sorry if i haven't made time for u...
( pls give me a week's notice to make appointments. )

thank u for making my life a blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment