Thursday, May 12, 2011

EXPRESS YOURSELF

my friends say i'm always complaining about something,
& frankly if you were to spend an entire day with me,
you'd agree too.

but i never see it as much as complaining as as much as expressing myself.
( i'm also very good in confusing )

so today i'm gonna express myself,
but without touching myself all over, AKA Madonna.

i don't get it when cashiers at TOPMAN don't know how much
''Media Discount'' is.
they tell me to call their Office to find out!

i don't understand why Taxis with NOT FOR HIRED signs only stop to pickup PRC female passenger.
Racist or Sexist?

i don't know why it takes FOREVER to collect my orders at McDonald's.
they make me pay then tell me, ''pls wait 3mins for Fries''.

i don't know how Customer Service Officers who don't understand English be hired.
i asked to purchase 2 more tickets.
his reply, "Tomorrow ticket?''.

i don't know what to say when Expats ask me if i am originally from Singapore?
i AM. i just speak better!

Ahh... its good to let things out, at least once in a while.
i do it all the time and you should too.
so go on... EXPRESS YOURSELF.

just be careful where u touch yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment