Monday, June 8, 2009

my blog is your blog

this is for all my friends who took time to reply to
my SMSes... what SMS?
ahh... its nothing really.
just letting them know that i have THIS blog,
you know, so they can pop by, visit, read, drop a comment, etc.
here are some of the replies,

..."WOW! u have a blog!"

..."really?.. u?"

..."i am so gonna check it out!"

..."hahahahaha..."

..."Mmm.. ok."

..."sure bro. and mine is eric-see.blogspot.com ya ;-)"

and my favourite, "can complain?"

yes. my blog is your blog.
so... blog away.

3 comments:

  1. Bro... Put some pictures ya, it do wonders to the whole "feel"! I'm glad you finally blog, its really a great way to stay in touch! :)

    Really... Both of us got to make some effort to arrange for a meet-up session soon ya! :O))

    I honestly am happy to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi marcus
    good to know i'm still in your phone list. saw you on tv, for a good reason ; ) good to know you are doing well man! keep in touch!

    winnie/sph

    ReplyDelete