Wednesday, July 7, 2010

apple and me

a lot can happen in a year.
you can take a short course.
fix your teeth.
have a baby.
pay off your credit card bill.
learn to drive.
buy a house.
change jobs and plan a wedding, honeymoon included.

i just went techie.
you see, i didn't do any of the above that i mentioned.
i just went techie.

a year ago i thought i wanted to have my voice heard, online.
so i started this blog, where i can just say about whatever i wanted.
then my manager decided to start a facebook account for me.
much to my surprise, facebook is so fun!
of course all this was going on when i didn't even have a computer.
so, i got myself my 1st computer, the HP Mini. i love my Mini.
next was my iPhone and iTunes. OMG.
technology was starting to become my friend.
slowly i started getting into MSN, Skype & Twitter.
and even began having online profiles.
google has been good to me.
today, i even have my own website which i co created.

my latest addition would have to be... drumroll...
MY 1ST EVER MAC!!!

i know right!
MAC!?! Me?!!? MAC!!!
its beautiful...
like the sunset...
like the last raindrop...
like the morning sun hitting your face...
like... u get the picture!
huh? what? oh... it's called a MacBook. white. snow leopard something...
its APPLE la!
a new toy for me and that's all i care about.
with my new MAC, i discovered Apple.com.
they have the new Wifi 3G iPad
and, wait... wait... www.ME.com!!!
its a website that stores everything you'd need online for you to retrieve whenever you want or need while syncing all information on your MAC, iPhone, iTouch, iPad and iWhateverElse!
amazing. i know!

Apple has a new friend. Me.
soon they will produce a new line called Apple&Me.

a lot can happen in a year.
i became a techie.




No comments:

Post a Comment