Thursday, July 29, 2010

busy busy busy

after such a long break today was eventful.

3 months of seriously not working,
today i had a packed full day.
and i did it without my agent nor manager.

1o:03am
Woke up to the noisy iPhone alarm.
Got dressed to look presentable for a full day out.
Really didn't know what to wear... my shoes hurt already.

11:o8am
Had a brunch meeting to discuss my coming plans.
Mm... food from Telok Ayer not too bad...
Scheduled another meeting next week.

12:27pm
Arrived at 'The Makeup Room' to shoot E! News Asia with Marion Caunter.
Just got my script and its not looking good... TOO MUCH WORDS!!!

02:45pm
Smoke break.
2 more shots to go.
Nice Heels.

03:15pm
Wrap!
Rushing to SHISEIDO for a MAJOLICA MAJORCA meeting.

03:45pm
New recept. Mm...
Last to know my MJ Trainers left.
Eve left too?!
New Chapter 28 Media Launch on 6th August. very exciting.

04:22pm
Requested for my SHISEIDO MEN's products from Iris (begged, actually).
Collected Chapter 28 MJ Samples.
Very nice colors!!!

05:02pm
Arrived at Creative E World LATE!
Met Ronald who now has to sync my Outlook Express to my MAC.
i know... i need someone to do it for me...

06:o5pm
Done for the day.
Dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment