Friday, August 20, 2010

Make you feel my love...

adele.
she's the brit girl who's kinda on the plum side
but SHE can sing.

her debut album, Adele 19 was released Jan 2008.
she was 19.

like a month ago i heard her album.
not too bad actually...
fine. it was GREAT!

but my favorite track has to be 'Make You Feel My Love'.
a cover from Bob Dylan's 1997 album, Time Out of Mind
Adele has made a hit of this song.
but more than that, its the lyrics that i was drawn too.

to me its a love letter.
one that u read to know what the other person is sayin to u.
giving u hope, confidence and rest when u need it most.

to me its a love letter from God. from Jesus.
reminding me who He is.
and what i will find in Him.

a simple letter i read to put my heart at ease.

don't believe me?
read God's love letter for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmTFBPMhk8



No comments:

Post a Comment